Question: Summer foods?
I didn’t grow up in Upstate NY, but since I’ve been here, I look forward to salt potatoes every summer. It’s just one of those things that grabs me by the collar and drags me kicking and screaming to delicious little balls of starch coated in salty sweet butter.
What’s your favorite summer food?
Mmmmmmmm salt potatoes. Come to me.
- livingmysecondchance reblogged this from nerdyteacher and added:
- muffinrun reblogged this from everythingisungodly
- everythingisungodly reblogged this from nerdyteacher
- snowyclouds reblogged this from nerdyteacher
- reducebadthoughts likes this
- harleymakesthree reblogged this from nerdyteacher and added:
- baldmarlin reblogged this from nerdyteacher and added:
- lycheequeso likes this
- lapetitemouton answered: My mom makes this yummy chipotle grilled corn on the cob with lime sour cream sauce. It’s literally heaven on earth.
- thegestianpoet answered: Pulled pork. My dad will marinate it in spices all day, then smother in barbecue sauce. Pure heaven.
- nerdyteacher posted this