Puma. She might be getting a friend soon :D
Charlie and Savannah
Spriggan and Dante
Dog: Mandy Maple
Fish: Monstro and Sushi
Morgan, Maxie, and Hairball. I have a succulent that needs a name, too.
My dog: Casey
Dog nephews: Kobe and Trey
Dog niece: Bella
Dogs: Buddy and Jet
Cats: Mama Kitty and Bandit (yes, Mama Kitty is Bandit’s mother)
Why is Tumblr getting in the habit of hiding most of my tracked tags? Because this shit is more annoying than my goddamn dogs right now.
- Citizen: I don't believe in abortion.
- Government: Then don't get one.
- Citizen: I don't believe in birth control.
- Government: You don't have to use it.
- Citizen: I think gay marriage is a sin.
- Government: Don't marry the same sex then.
- Citizen: I want my kids to learn about creationism.
- Government: Take them to church.
*frowns at my bowl of Frosted Flakes*
This is awesome.
Wait. NC State? Redneck Central? I mean, HUZZAH and all, but I was not expecting that.
Ok. I’m done. I promise. I want a new kitten. Two of my kitties are still alive and I love them to death. But Mama Kitty doesn’t like to be around people and Bandit is an asshole who bites me. He’s also blind and doesn’t know what he’s biting, so it makes me feel bad to call him an asshole. Fluffy was my favorite but she passed on a while ago. :(